Wednesday, September 14, 2016

A Date With Destiny…

In December of 2014, I was in the process of starting over. I had just walked away from my previous company and I needed to figure out what to do with my life.

And around that time, i got an email from my friend Suzanne. She was headed to Tony Robbins’ Date With Destiny event in two weeks, and she suggested that I should go.

Now like many of you, I’ve been a student and fan of Tony’s for over a decade, but I’d never made it to one of his events before. So I bought my ticket, and two weeks later I was in Boca along with 2,500 others.

Well it turns out that our guest today was there as well. His name is Joe Berlinger. Joe is an Emmy award winning filmmaker, and in fact, he’s one of the most famous documentary producers in the world with an Academy Award nomination, and two Emmy’s on his shelf.

Joe was there with his team in Boca because Tony was the subject of his next film, called “I Am Not Your Guru”

Well today, we’ll join Joe as he takes us behind the scenes of his career, how he convinced Tony to make the film, and how that event changed both of our lives.

In fact, SelfMadeMan and this podcast is a direct result of the vision that I created for my life at that event. If I hadn’t gotten that invite from Suzanne, and attended Date With Destiny, you and I would not be here listening to this amazing interview with Joe today.

If you haven’t seen the film, watch it tonight as it will leave you more empowered than you can imagine, and if you haven’t been to Date With Destiny, make it your #1 priority to attend, as it will absolutely change your life.

With that being said, please help me welcome one of the most talented filmmakers of our time, Joe Berlinger.

The post A Date With Destiny… appeared first on Mike Dillard.

No comments:

Post a Comment